On the first of July, Tate took his first trip to the zoo! His first trip to the Birmingham Zoo was with Finley. He seemed to have a good time, but I'm not sure how many of the animals he actually saw. As David stated on our second trip to the zoo just last week, everything probably looks like a tree museum to Tate. We kept pointing to the animals in the exhibits while Tate would look off in a separate direction and giggle. At least he was happy. ;0)
Of course I have lots of pictures from our two trips to share.
Here he is at the entrance of the zoo with his friend, Finley, raring and ready to go. Notice both are armed with toys attached to their strollers in case the animals didn't provide enough entertainment.
The closest these two will ever be to a tiger (at least I hope that is the case.)
Before we left, we had to purchase something to commemorate his first trip to the zoo.
He got a t-shirt and a stuffed lemur. Yes, I said a ring-tailed lemur. My reasoning for a lemur? David has a slight fascination with them and I knew it would be an stuffed animal we would always remember where it came from. Plus, it was one of the animals he saw that day.
No comments:
Post a Comment