Wednesday, July 8, 2009

"He's a maniac, maniac on the floor....

And he's crawling like he's never crawled before."
Yes, that's a reference to Flashdance because Tate looks like he just stepped out of the movie. Let me explain...Since he started crawling, it only took one week before his poor little knees turned red and rough from the carpet. They weren't just red while he was crawling, but all of the time. So, feeling sorry for the little fella, I decided to cut the feet out of my tube socks and slide them on his knees. At this point I was refusing to buy "Babylegs" because they looked so silly and girly on baby boys. Well, seeing that the white socks looked silly too, I gave in and bought some brown ones with TRUCKS on them. Compromise?

Tube socks....

Putting the babylegs to use....






2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Ok, I could not stop laughing at that first picture! He totally looks like he's posing. Hilarious.

Greta said...

Good call on the babylegs - I love the trucks! Where'd you get them?

I ended up getting Sam a pair or green and navy rugby striped ones but they never would stay up very well..