We shot some pics this week of my ever-expanding belly. I didn't realize how swollen my face was until I saw these. It's not flattering, but I know it goes with the territory. Atleast I'm still smiling. ;-)
Your face does not look swollen in this pic. Your tummy on the other hand....I'm sure now that you have Tate in your hands a big belly is a small price to pay:-)
4 comments:
You look adorable and so happy! You really are glowing. You'll look back one day and see it!
Girl you are definitely pregnant (as if I didn't know before). You look so cute! So hard to believe you're gonna be a Momma in the next few days!
You look so good!!!!!
Your face does not look swollen in this pic. Your tummy on the other hand....I'm sure now that you have Tate in your hands a big belly is a small price to pay:-)
Post a Comment