Monday, September 8, 2008

Taunting Toby

On Saturday morning, David was building a sofa table in the garage while I watched from a chair. (The only help I can give these days is offering moral support.) We noticed Toby was hanging around the tree at the corner of our driveway. He stayed this way for so long that I had to take a picture.

The squirrel in the tree was having so much fun harassing Toby. He could have jumped to another tree via a nearby branch, but instead he would come down the tree, "bark" at Toby, wait for him to react and then run back up the tree. If there were acorns in the tree, I promise you that squirrel would have thrown them at Toby. David claims they've thrown them before. This would have gone on all day if we had let it. We finally broke it up so we could eat lunch.

No comments: