
David's birthday was Sept. 11th, and since Tate was born the day before (yes, Beth, you are a good guesser), we celebrated both of them once we got home. David likes the fact that Tate was born near his birthday, even wishing it was on the same day, so that his birthday could be forgotten. I think he doesn't like all the attention. ;) Too bad!! We actually celebrated David's birthday twice. We had a "party" with David's sister's family and the Johnsons last Sun., Sept. 7th. We were celebrating David's upcoming 33rd birthday on the 11th and Stephen's upcoming 30th birthday on the 14th. I'm glad we were ahead of the game and celebrated early since Tate came later that week. Below is a picture of David and Stephen blowing out candles on their respective birthday treats. Happy Birthday, Guys!!

2 comments:
DUDE! Happy belated birthday! I'm so sorry that I didn't send you a birthday greeting before!
Hey Mandy, saw your link on Carolyn's blog, and just had to stop on over and check out Tate's pictures! He is so precious! How funny that he was born a day before David's birthday...Adaya was born the day before Steven's! So there will be a big celebration around here come November 27 & 28. Have fun with that sweet little guy!
Post a Comment