Friday, March 27, 2009

Spring Has Sprung!


And boy are we thankful! We are loving this warm weather. We spent the first weekend of spring in Franklin, TN. As you can see by the picture above, Tate drove us there. ;o) We were there to celebrate my mom's birthday. Below are a few pics from the trip.

Mom and Ray with Tate
Tate is wearing his Tennessee t-shirt in honor of Bebe's birthday.


Tate and Toby ready to head home.
We left a little early that Sunday so we could miss some of the Spring Break traffic on the roads. This gave us some time to goof around that afternoon. David and Tate decided to head out to the backyard to enjoy the weather and when I went to join them, this is what I found...





I thought that was a pretty hilarious sight so of course I had to grab the camera to catch the moment. And, as usual, it lead into a mini photo session...





No comments: