Saturday, March 14, 2009

6 Months

Half a year already...amazing. I realize it won't be long until he will be 6 years instead of 6 months. I try to savor each day, but they go so fast!
For those of you who are interested, here are his stats:
  • Length - 27" (75%)
  • Weight - 16 lbs, 1 oz. (25%)
  • Head circumference - 17.5" (75% uh-oh)

25% for weight sounds so scrawney, but that's a normal percentile for breastfed babies. These numbers come from formula fed babies so they always make Tate seem skinny. He may not be a chunck, but he's not scrawny either! Here's a picture we took of him on a warm day where he went without his pants. I couldn't resist the urge to set those cute little legs free so I could enjoy them!

A shout out to Aunt Lindsey for providing the "mommy's new man" onesie. :)



Look at the face on this kid. Does he know how to give a mean face or what? Is this an indication of what is to come? I refer to this picture as "tough guy."

Shawn, Carolyn and Finley returned from China two weeks ago for good (at least we hope so)! We are so happy to have them back in town. We missed them dearly and look forward to Tate and Finley spending some more time together. Here is a shot of them reconnecting after more than 3 months apart. Most of the time, babies scare Tate, but when he's around Finley, he always reaches out for her.

This picture I've been meaning to take for several months now. Tate is wearing the outfit he was dedicated in when he was two weeks old. Yes, it's a 0-3 month size and he barely fits into it. I'm glad he still could because I wanted to get a picture of him next to the pillow that my mom had made for him. I thought it turned out to be a good picture!
And here is one last picture of Tate in his new Converse kicks. He has another pair that are brown but are a little too big. This kid is 6 months old and has more converse than I do.


No comments: