Tate has changed so much in just the past month. He is so much more alert and animated. I love how his personality slowly develops so we can enjoy each stage. Just when you think it couldn't get any better, it does! David and I were discussing yesterday how Tate really is the perfect name for him. Tate means "happy" and happy he is. He is always smiling, cackling or giggling. When he does cry, it can usually be blamed on us (i.e., kept him up too long or made him stay in the car seat for 12 hours).
Just before Christmas, we got his exersaucer out. I cannot believe how many parts this thing has. My mom called it "saucerville" by mistake, but I think it is very fitting. This thing is so huge it has its own zip code! David captured some pictures of me sitting in the sea of plastic parts. I should have timed how long it took me to put it together. It was all worth it because Tate loves it. Below are some pictures of his first few times in it. I love how his feet didn't touch the ground on the lowest setting...but they do now!
We go for his 4 month check-up on Wednesday and I am anxious to hear what the doctor thinks of his progress. I always like knowing where Tate falls on the growth charts. Last time he was in the 90th percentile for height...I wonder if he's still "tall." Also, the doctor will probably tell us we can begin feeding him solids. I can't believe it's already time to get out the high chair.
2 comments:
You go little man! You're getting so big and strong! We love and miss you!
I love the one of him "standing". He looks like such a little man. What a joy to see something new from Tate everyday. God is good!
Post a Comment