Thursday, October 2, 2008

This One's for Aunt Beth!

Tate's Aunt Beth gave him this shirt and hat WAY before his arrival. I was trying to get a good shot of him in it so Aunt B could see how good he looks in it. Here is how things unfolded during our photo shoot.
He's so sad, but oh so cute with his little legs extended!

He stopped crying to take a breath, but didn't quite get his eyes open.

Uh oh, back to crying....look at that sad bottom lip. :(

There we go! That's the money shot!

(Sorry Beth, I forgot the socks.)

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

He sure can turn on the sprinklers...Do you think he just has a disdain for puppy clothes? Let's hope not, or he'll be scarred for life =)

Unknown said...

oh my gosh, look at those little chicken legs that we love so much! BAK BAK!! I CANNOT wait to see him again when he feels better! He is so cute! I can't wait to show Mike all of these precious pictures!