Just thought I'd update you on mine and Tate's progress. I've been to the dr. for 3 weekly checkups now, the most recent of which was today. I started out at 1 cm. and 50% effaced two weeks ago. Last week there was no change. Today I've progressed to 1.5 cm. It's slow going, but I'm not due for another two weeks. (I say that like two weeks is a long time.) I can't believe this pregnancy is almost over!
I thought it would be fun to hear your predictions on when Tate will arrive and how much he will weigh. I will give you a hint...the dr. thinks he will be a smaller baby, maybe less than 8 lbs. Leave us a comment and tell us what you think. If you don't know how to leave a comment, then email us.
David's prediction: September 7th, 7 lbs. 10 oz.
Mandy's prediction: September 15th, 7 lbs. 2 oz.
9 comments:
Becky (Mandy's mom): Sept. 13, 6 lbs. 14 oz.
Judy (Mandy's aunt): Sept. 10, 7 lbs. 1 oz.
September 15, 2008
6 lbs, 15 oz.
(I've always thought he would be a little guy when he was born--like his big brother, Toby.)
September 13
8 pounds (even)
Heather Trimm: Sept. 12, 7 lbs. 1 oz.
A little present for David...
Sept 11--7 lb 12 oz
Aunt B. says he will be born on the day before his dad's birthday, so it will be Sept. 10. He will weigh 7lbs. 3oz. and be 20 and 1/2 inches long. He will be precious!
Mary Barnette: Sept. 17th, 7 lbs. 1 oz.
MiMi (Tate's excited Grandmother in NC): September 7, 2008, 7 lbs. 2 oz.
Steve (Mandy's Dad): Sept. 12, 7 lbs. 6 oz.
Post a Comment