Many of you have been asking to see pictures of Tate's nursery. I have been putting it off because his room is not completely finished, but who knows when that will be. There's always one more thing to do or get. We have a glider/rocker on order that will go in the corner where the cradle is currently placed. We also still have to get a changing pad cover, fix the ties on the crib bumper and little things like that. However, it is close enough to go ahead and post. Some of you may be surprised that I did not do stripes on the walls or some other fancy paint treatment. I knew that I would want to change the room again when Tate moves into his "big boy" bed, and I just could not stomach the thought of spending all that time on an elaborate painting treatment that I would most likely paint over in two years. Plus, I was too nauseous to even think about it. ;)
These shoes were Mandy's "corrective" baby shoes.
I got crafty and made this mobile to go above the rocking chair.
This cross was given to us by a friend.
This is a picture that Shawn and Carolyn got for us. Gee, who does it look like?
I had to sneak Smokey in before football season. ;)
2 comments:
LOVE THE ROOM!!!!!!
The room looks great! I also love the cradle that Mr. Hartley made. That's such a special thing to have that Tater Tot can pass down to his own kids one day!
Post a Comment