Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Zoolight Safari


Our zoo membership includes free admission to "Zoolight Safari" during the holidays. Since Tate was captivated by all things involving Christmas lights and often would say "ooooooooo.....lice" while driving past lit-up houses, we thought he would enjoy Zoolight Safari. Unfortunately, it was extremely cold (and we forgot the stroller), but what do ya do? Ya know? You bundle up and forge on! We saw lots of lights, rode the train and visited the petting zoo. Fun was had by all.

Here we are in the "snow" (soap suds...Tate was not a fan). I was impressed at how it looks real in the picture.


Shawn, Carolyn and Finley joined us. They remembered their stroller.

We had to get a picture with the "traptor." One of Tate's favorite words.


We tried to put him in the driver's seat but he wasn't having any of that.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Ah, that looks like fun; and I was totally fooled by the "snow!" Tate is such a cute little guy...I bet he loves playing with Finley!