I guess it's about time we put up some pictures from the second half of our Christmas celebration. Mandy's mom came on Christmas Eve and spent a few days with us. Here are some pictures from Christmas Day.
The overriding theme for Tate's gifts this year was "wheels." If it had wheels, then we were pretty certain he would love it. His favorite words right now are "cars" and "tractor." Disclaimer: one of the pics above shows all of Tate's Christmas loot. I promise we did not purchase all of that for him ourselves. It was all his gifts from various family members. :)
Tate and his peeps, including Toby. I made sure to include Toby's picture with his new sweater and toys. Some of you claim that Toby is neglected since the arrival of Tate and I wanted to prove you wrong!
I had to include these three photos because they show one of Tate's favorite gifts from his BeBe. A box of goldfish. And he's looking pretty darn cute in his Griswold Christmas sweater. ;o)
No comments:
Post a Comment