Tuesday, February 10, 2009

5 Months!

Happy 5 months to Tate! Time is flying! There is not much to report on the homefront. Tate is still getting used to eating cereal. He still wants to stick his tongue out to eat. About 15 minutes into his cereal it's like a switch goes off and he remembers that he must open his mouth to get the food.

Tate is also a lot more vocal these days. He loves experimenting with his voice and seeing how loud it can get. It's lovely when he chooses to do this in a restaurant. David tries to shoosh him, but I know this is only the beginning. At least he's happy while he's doing this!

Here's a picture of Toots McGiggles practicing sitting up like a big boy.

And here are some close-ups I shot in our living room. I can't believe how beautiful his blue eyes are!

1 comment:

Greta said...

Ok, seriously. He looks like a little doll!
I sure wish I could still get Sam to sit still like that. Not a chance now though!