Saturday, December 13, 2008

Santa Claus is Coming to Town

Santa has come to town and we have a picture of him with Tate to prove it! I still laugh when I think about getting Tate's picture with Santa. He obviously has no idea who Santa is, but for some reason, us parents have to stick to tradition and get our baby's picture made with this bearded stranger. I don't want to risk him being scarred for life becaue he did not get a picture with Santa his first Christmas. We are very fortunate he is not crying in this shot. He was asleep the entire time in line, but woke up as they placed him in Santa's lap. He did not appreciate being woken up from his nap. After a few shots, however, we did manage to catch this one of him looking fairly content. Ho Ho Ho and Merry Christmas!


No comments: