Wednesday, December 10, 2008

3 Months Already?

No, I can't believe it has already been 3 months since Tate was born. Seems like yesterday I was nervous about bringing him home from the hospital. I miss those days when he was so tiny and was content no matter where he was because he was sleeping. But I also adore each new day because he is increasingly more interactive. I still melt every time he smiles at me. Last night, David and were laying on the floor with Tate, reading a book and listening to him "chat." I decided to try to tickle him and see if I could get a reaction. He's never shown any reaction before, other than to squirm in annoyance. I tickled him under his chin and for the first time, Tate let out a belly laugh! David and I just looked at each other in amazement! I tickled him again, and he laughed again! We had heard him squeal and chuckle in the past, but never laugh. We can't wait to torture him with more tickle sessions. ;)

To show how much Tate has grown, I thought I would post some "before and after" pictures.


1 day old

two months, 4 days old

_______________________________________

2 days old

20 days old

2 1/2 months old

(notice his head completely covers the "chicco" emblem)____________________________________________

4 weeks old

2 1/2 months old

(in the same outfit)

No comments: