Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Apparently, I was tagged last Sat. by Carolyn and just now realized it. People need to let me know when I've been tagged! (Hint, Carolyn!)

Here's what I have to do...


1) Choose the 4th picture folder on my computer
2) Choose the 4th picture
3) Explain the picture
4) Tag 4 other people


So, here goes...



I promise I didn't pick a pregnancy/baby picture on purpose. The 4th folder in our "my pictures" is called "Baby Pics". This is a picture from our annual beach trip to Destin in May. I was 5 months pregnant and had just found out the week before that we were having a boy. We had not named him yet, but I had already put in my request for "Tate" at that time. We kept reminding ourselves throughout the trip that it would be our last vacation without a child.

Now, I'm tagging Brooks, Kaci, Julie and Lisa.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

The point it to tag some loyal readers of your blog so you don't have to inform them of the tag. Guess you're not as good a reader as I thought =)