I am now at 32 weeks and I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is flying by. I have started my bi-weekly doctor's visits. I went last week and the doctor confirmed that Tate is head down. Although I could have told you that already because I can feel his little bottom under my left ribs and his feet kicking my right ribs. The doctor also said that I measured smaller than average which was good news to me! He predicted a 6.5 - 7.5 lb. baby.
We painted the nursery a couple of weeks ago, but it's not ready for pictures yet. Actually, it is a mess right now with gifts strewn about the floor. I'm so particular about where things go that I can't decide where to put everything! I am in the process of finding the "perfect" bins to put in his hutch for things like diapers, wipes, medicines, etc. I promise to post pictures as soon as it is presentable. But for now, just know that the walls are pale blue and the bedding has puppies on it (shocking, I know). :)
One last bit of trivia....I have developed a new side effect of being pregnant. I now have carpel tunnel syndrome in both wrists/hands. My fingers on my right hand are numb as I type this! I am borrowing one splint and bought another so both hands are wrapped while I sleep. It sure does make it difficult to scratch itches in the middle of the night! I asked someone if there was anything I could do to help it and they said "have your baby." ;)
1 comment:
Oh the joys of CTS... mine always got worse when I was preggers. I hope it ends soon.
You look great!!! The baby shower was too cute too!
Post a Comment