Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Nashvegas

This past weekend my friend since 6th grade, Holly, hosted a shower for me and Tate. Helping Holly with the shower was Brooks and Kara, Holly's sister. Holly cooked some outrageous food, including shrimp-n-grits and hashbrown casserole, and served mimosas, bellinis and punch to drink. (Yes, I stuck with the non-alcoholic punch.) The guests were mostly my mom's friends and it was nice to finally meet some of them. My aunt, Judy, and my two cousins, McKenzie and Haley, came, as well as my grandmother, "Grandmother," who drove from SC to be there! I got so many wonderful things and am grateful to all who came.

Me, Judy, Haley and Grandmother (McKenzie had to leave early.)

Everyone but Haley and McKenzie. (I'm the pale one in the middle. :)


During the shower, these two hoodlums went to a shooting range and pretended to be Dirty Harry. They look like trouble, don't they?

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Such manly men shootin' guns and drinkin' Mimosas.