Saturday, December 25, 2010

Flashback to Halloween

Time to catch up on the blogging now that I've had my Christmas dinner and a nap.  :)  And I have some serious catching up to do.  I'm a little on the anal retentive side and cannot just skip the past few months and go ahead with Christmas blogs.  I have to do them all, and in order!  They are going to be short, but sweet, and heavy with pics.  So, here we go.....

We thought we were going to be in Orlando for Halloween because we would be down there for the shuttle launch, but by Halloween, it had been moved to early Nov. so we were able to do our usual thing with David's sister's family.  There was no hay ride this year b/c it was stolen.  (Nice, huh?)  We had fun regardless!  I was so afraid Tate would be his usual shy self and resist knocking on any doors for candy but he totally shocked us!  He went right up to the doors and said trick-or-treat!  He also had no problem taking candy from peoples' bowls while they were handing out candy to other kids.  He's a sneaky fella.  Here are some pics from that night...

1 comment:

Karen said...

Love the new "Hartley Happenings" cover shot...who was the photographer???? He took a great shot!