Monday, November 1, 2010

Trunk-or-Treat, 2010

Every year our church, Hunter Street Baptist, has a "Trunk or Treat" dinner and festival on the Wednesday before Halloween.  It is usually held in the parking lot where different groups, Sunday school classes, etc. decorate their cars, tents or trailers and hand out candy.  Well......this year it was raining.  So, what did they do?  Held it inside the church in the tiny little halls (sans cars and trailers).  Let me tell you, it was HOT and crowded. See for yourself, here's a pic of one of the hallways...


After seeing how crowded it was, we went into survival mode, where our only goal was to make it to the car intact.  Therefore, Tate got maybe 5 pieces of candy.  :(  But he sure did look cute!





And I couldn't resist taking a picture of these adorable triplets.  They were being so patient.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

He looks ADORABLE! Are you letting his hair grow out a little bit?

Unknown said...

Goodness!! I surely would have had a panic attack!!!! I love that second picture of him, I had to email it to my mother! He is so cute!