I have always heard that children fill your home with laughter and I guess we have found that to be quite true. We thought we should share a couple Tate moments that we were actually able to capture on camera. We are blessed to have such a happy little guy. If I need a smile these videos will usually do the trick.
We found a old dart gun one night and for some reason Tate thought it was extremely funny to watch it fire as the suction cup dart stuck to something. It never seemed to get old to him. He still brings us this puzzle box all the time wanting us to help him.
Tate got a block puzzle box set from his grandparents for Christmas and for some reason when you dumped the pieces out he would almost fall down laughing (and he's hamming it up a little for the camera in this one).
2 comments:
My goodness!!! That is one of the most precious sounds ever!! I love a good belly laugh from a baby!!! He's precious!!
That is the sweetest sound to my ears! What a little doll-baby!!
Post a Comment