So I know we have been absent from blogging for a while and now its Christmas Day and things have slowed down and I thought I could catch up for the last 2 months. Back at the first of November, Tate went in for his very first surgery. He had a double hernia surgery which was just something he was born with that never developed like it should. Its very minor surgery...of course its minor unless its YOUR child. When its your child, anything they have to go under
anesthesia for doesn't feel as minor because they are so little. Anyhow, it went great and he was a champ through the whole thing. Here are a couple pictures we took with our cell phones while waiting.

Here he is above
waiting to go in early in the morning. I think the hardest thing on him was having to skip eating (which he very much enjoys doing very often) and missing a nap. :)

Here he is after with his Mom comforting him. He was a little groggy and
whiny but overall did very well. You can see his IV still in which he didn't really care for either (and I don't blame him).

Thanks to everyone for your prayers and concern. His recovery was almost instant. We came home about 2pm and he ate lunch and napped. Once he woke up he acted as if it never happened. We are very thankful!
No comments:
Post a Comment