I just have to share that I am lovin' me some hydrangeas right now! When we moved to Hoover, I begrudgingly left several hydrangea bushes behind. I was attached to them because they were my very first hydrangea bushes and I had worked hard on them. But now we have some in the new yard.
Below are pictures from "Bo's Bush." Bo was David's parents' dog that died two years ago at the age of 17. He actually died the same weekend we moved into the new house. I was so stressed and emotional from moving that when I found out Bo had died, I boohooed all day long. He was a cranky dog, but we loved him regardless. We were heartbroken so Becky bought a blue hydrangea bush for us to plant in memory of him. I can't wait for it to take over the flower bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment