About a month ago I won a free "mini" photo session on Facebook! A mini-session is a short 20-minute session instead of a full-blown hour+. We met Stephanie Fisher at the Botanical Gardens in Birmingham. The session resulted in about 15 proofs and of course our "free" mini-session turned into a decent amount spent on prints (as David predicted). Stephanie did not give me the digital rights to the pictures (and I didn't want to pay the hefty price for them), but she did give me permission to post the two photos below.

And not to confuse things, but we had a full-blown photo session last week with another photographer. (This one was already scheduled when I won the free one.) It was suppose to be Tate's 6-month pictures, but bad weather kept pushing the session back until Tate was 7 months old. I guess that is close enough. We haven't received the proofs yet, but believe me when we do, I will let you see them! We will be getting the digital rights to those so we can post them all we want!
1 comment:
Cute! I love that first photo. :)
By the way, soooo not a fan of photographers not giving digital rights over. They charge a ridiculous amount for prints! Yikes!
Anyway, can't wait to see the ones Wynter took!
Post a Comment